- Applications for year 7 must be submitted to the Darul Uloom when the child has started Year 6
- Applications which have not been submitted for year 7, may submit their application form during or after Year 11
- Once an application form is received, it is reviewed and the child is called for an interview. The interview process consists of an English, Maths and Quran test along side a formal interview with a senior member of staff. The tests are simply to broadcast what level the child is working at which helps us to ensure we cater for him correctly.
- The Application form is available to download from the website.
- You may phone or write in and request a form. Please allow 2-3 working days for posted forms to arrive
- You may use the following link to make an online application
Online admissions portal
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us, either by phone or email.