- Applications must be submitted to the Darul Uloom before January along with the required documents mentioned on the application form.
- Once an application form is received, it is reviewed and the child is called for an interview. The interview process consists of an English, Maths and Quran test along side a formal interview with a senior member of staff. The tests are simply to broadcast what level the child is working at which helps us to ensure we cater for him correctly.
- The Application form is available to download on the following link:
- You may phone or write in and request a form. Please allow 2-3 working days for posted forms to arrive
- You may use the following link to make an online application
Online admissions portal
- Once all interview procedures are carried out, along with receiving required documentation. The Darul Uloom will then consider in offering a place.
- Parents/Guardians will then receive further information; enrolment date, Holiday dates, Fees etc.
- The entry of a pupil’s name in the Admissions Register marks a binding contract between the pupil, his parent(s)/guardian(s) and the Darul Uloom, that the pupil will be commencing studies at the Darul Uloom. It also demonstrates consent that they have read, understood and are in agreement with the rules,
regulations & principles stated on the application form and made known elsewhere too.
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us, either by phone or email.